Where to Place Background Elements when Montaging September 08 2015
Are you unsure where to place your background elements when learning how to create a montage? Woody shows you how.
ARE YOU READY TO GROW?
- Free Bonus Smoke Brushes Set of 40!
- 10 Full Size Textures!
- Digital Copy Versions of your Lessons so you can view on almost any device without connecting to the internet.
- FREE BONUS 30 Minute Portrait Painting Video (Step by Step) With Volume 24 Access
- FREE BONUS 30 Minute Soft Powder Painting Techniques Video (Step by Step) Unlocks with Volume 25 Access
- Free Subscriber Bonus Items Like Backgrounds or Brushes Given at Least Quarterly!
- Enrollment in Our Customer Loyalty to Save 15% on ALL other purchases, that increases up to an additional 40% as you invest more. This is ON TOP of the 40% off Fridays Section!
- The Tip of the Week Archives: find the topics you missed quickly and easily. This is hours of content organized by subject so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Just give it a try, because you have nothing to lose. Just for signing up you get access to all these bonuses to keep, even if you cancel the next day!