Learn how to take 3 basic photos shot on a seamless background and transform them into a beautiful soft montage in 20 minutes or less. This class is perfect for the beginner who wants to learn how to use photoshop and learns better hands on working with a project, instead of reading about abstract techniques. After going through this class, you will be able to create simple montages on your own. We walk you through the entire process step by step.
Regular Price $69 Get it for less! Login for Your Loyalty Program Pricing
To further customize this look check out a full set of fog brushes.
You will learn:
- How to easily combine photographs without any difficult or time consuming selections.
- How to Change the Opacity to Blend Images Together
How to use Layers Masks and Photoshop Brushes to achieve a soft painted background
- How to tell a color story and use complimentary colors in a modern way.
- The original sample images so you can go through the steps to learn the technique, you first must duplicate the look.
- The transparent watercolor background used to create the image 16" on the longest side @ 300 dpi
- The fog brush used to create this look (Comes in 2500 pixels for CS5 and lower and 5000 pixels for CS6 and CC)
- The mp.4 how to video files so you can download and watch on any computer or handheld device to follow the step by step instructions