Learn how to take a basic photo and transform it into a soft painted original portrait for your clients in 20 minutes or less. This class is perfect for the beginner who wants to learn how to use photoshop and learns better hands on working with a project, instead of reading about abstract techniques. After going through this class, you will be able to create soft painted portraits on your own. We walk you through the entire process step by step.
Regular Price $69 Get it for less! Login for Your Loyalty Program Pricing
To further customize this look check out a full set of Fleur brushes.
You will learn:
- Create quick custom backgrounds for your clients.
How to use Layers Masks and Photoshop Brushes to achieve a soft painted portrait
- How to tell a color story and use complimentary colors in a modern way.
- The original sample images so you can go through the steps to learn the technique, you first must duplicate the look.
- The background used to create the image 20 x 24 @ 300 dpi
- The fleur brush used to create this look (Comes in 2500 pixels for CS5 and lower and 5000 pixels for CS6 and CC)
- The step by step how to video that shows you the entire process and how to convert it for a beautiful black and white as well as how to create a custom border and modify the color.